Sacred Medicine Wheel
Each lodge asks us to look at
life from a different vantage point.
It's not about what
to think - but, how to think.
Find your age above and then scroll down and find the associated
lodge. Note: you may be on the cusp between two lodges.
0-3, 27-30, 54-57, 81-84)
- This is a place of rebirth and
- A settling out period (after
3-6, 30-33, 57-60, 84-87)
- Also known as the Contrary Lodge.
- The house of compulsive duality.
The active principle in the world.
- Here the mind asks questions.
- Ask the question "why."
Chief's Lodge (Ages 6-9, 33-36, 60-63, 87-90)
- Peace at any price.
- Hold the paradox between compromise
and selling out.
Chief's Lodge (Ages
9-12, 36-39, 63-66, 90-93)
- Wage war/go to war in innocence.
- You can retaliate for immediate
- You have the right to defend
- But, its not about revenge.
and Mediums (Ages 12-15, 39-42, 66-69, 93-96)
- Includes storytellers, healer,
- This is the point of prophecy.
- You carry the oral traditions
of the tribe.
- You can access the past and tell
Lodge (Ages 15-18, 42-45, 69-72, 96-99)
- The house of silence. Silence
with a cause.
- A sense of knowing without data.
- Here you develop the power of
Lodge (Ages 18-21, 45-48, 72-75, 99-102)
- Sit in council and listen to
- Say "yes" to everything.
- This is the house of politics.
- Here a plan is made.
& Gathers (Ages 21-24, 48-51, 75-78, 102-105)
- Also known as the Labor Lodge.
- Place of wisdom.
- Through work you develop your
- Work is worship.
- Get done what you said "yes"
to in Council Lodge.
Soldiers (Ages 24-27, 51-54, 78-81, 105-108)
- The last voice in the tribe.
- You vow to protect the children,
and the children's children.
- Its a spiritual obligation you
can't get out of.
- You enforce laws for common sense.
- You take the long view.
about the Sacred Medicine Wheel (tapes and workshops) is available at Rev.
Rosalyn Bruyere's website.