|Home||What Is A Warrior Priestess?||Modern Generation Map||Shamanism||Symbols+Numbers||Books & Links|
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement For DummiesFebruary 28, 2006
Published under: Hormone Health, Women
* Bioidentical refers to the shape of the molecule — not the source of the hormone.
* Bioidentical hormones are derived from plants.
* However, just because hormones are plant-based doesn’t mean the molecules match.
* Bioidentical hormones can be applied transdermally (onto the skin).
* You get them from a compounding pharmacy. Your doctor must write you a prescription.
* Here’s what my prescription syringes look like.
The green cap is my E2 (Estradiol). The purple cap is my P4 (progesterone) and the blue cap is my testosterone cream.
* A rhythmic dosage (one that rises and falls) is recommended — versus a static one (most pharmaceutical preparations).
< Return to Previous Page